Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Wow! It has been almost 2 years since I last blogged. So many things happened for the last two years. Some things change and some other things remain the same. And as for me,  I am back to my monotonous life.


I went to Mekah some where in April 2013. I believe it is rezeki from Allah as by right I am not allowed to be there without my mahram. But syukur alhamdulillah, Allah has made it easy for me to be in His house this year. I snapped the above photo while resting in Masjidil Haram after Subuh prayer. Many friends are going to perform their hajj this year. This morning, while I was on my way to have breakfast, I met a neighbor of mine who is flying to Jeddah tomorrow. One thing keep crossing my mind after that.. I want to be there too.. I want to be in Masjidil Haram.. Ya Allah.. please let me be one of your guests soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment